1. You agree that by using the Covid-19 testing services provided by Warwick Pharmacy (Geewick Ltd), you agree to and accept these Terms and Conditions of Use. These Conditions of Use will prevail over any other terms and conditions provided to you in relation to the test
2.TESTS & SAMPLNG METHODS
2.1 The testing services which are available for Rapid test, Antibody Test, PCR, PCR Fit to Fly and Test to Release include:
Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Swab Test
Antigen Swab Test
Antibody Blood Test
2.2 We offer these tests as a possible way of satisfying the differing requirements of various countries for negative Covid-19 test results prior to travelling to their territories.( The tests can also potentially be used to shorten self-isolation periods by the UK government as part of the test to release strategy). However, please note you are solely responsible for determining that the test you are taking is suitable for your particular requirements, including whether any particular test satisfies the standards you are seeking to meet (whether for entry into any particular international destination, or shortening quarantine in the UK).
3.1 We guarantee that we will provide results within the following timescales from when you take the test.
* Same Day PCR Test – by 12 midnight on the day of the test
* Next Day PCR Test – by 12 midnight on the day after your result is taken
* 4 Hr PCR Test – within 4 hours of the test being taken (subject to the test being taken within the timeframe specified)
* Day 2 PCR Test – typically within 48-72hrs but dependent on whether further genome sequencing is required
* Rapid Antigen Test – within 4 hours of the test being taken
* Antibody Blood Test – within 48-72hrs of the test being taken
3.2 Please note that we use external laboratories for all PCR & Fit-to-fly tests and have no control over their processing times once we have couriered your sample. Laboratories may need to sometimes repeat tests or prioritise other samples which could impact upon the time you receive your test.
3.3 Warwick Pharmacy is unable to accept liability or provide any compensation for costs you may incur due to delayed results.
4. BOOKING PROCESS
4.1 In order to book a test you must register and book on-line at www.warwickpharmacy.net and select the relevant test type you require. The service is subject to laboratory capacity, specially trained staff and stock availability.
4.2 You are required to register your details, complete any required documentation and pay prior to attending. No changes can be made within clinics and testing centres.
4.3 For those below the age of 16, the child’s legal guardian must register patient details, book the appointment, provide written consent and attend the appointment alongside the child.
4.4 If booking a Fit to Fly or Antibody test at our Fulham, Wandsworth or Wimpole Street Clinics, you confirm that:
* You have NOT had a positive test for Covid-19 or developed any of the symptoms of Covid-19 within 10 days prior to your appointment. Symptoms include: a new, continuous cough; a fever (temperature over 37.8°C); loss of sense of taste or smell; or new flu-like symptoms (runny or blocked nose; sore throat; shortness of breath; muscle aches and pains; headaches; overwhelming tiredness).
* Your household members or other people you have been in contact with have NOT had a positive Covid-19 test or developed the symptoms above in the 14 days prior to your appointment.
* You have NOT returned from a country in the 14 days prior to your appointment which requires a quarantine period under UK government guidelines.
* You do NOT reside in an area/region which is subject to a local lockdown that prevents you from attending for testing.
4.5 If any of the above apply to you, please wait the appropriate time period and we will then be happy to book your appointment.
5. DURING YOUR TEST
5.1 Whilst at a test centre you agree to abide by the rules and policies implemented by the test centre staff.
5.2 We reserve the right to withdraw our services if:
* You do not conduct yourself in a responsible manner
* You do not abide by the rules and policies of the clinic
* You fail to comply with the reasonable instructions of our staff
6. SUMMARY OF RESULTS
6.1 Testing is a biological process involving significant complexity and variability, and consequently no testing regime for Covid-19 is 100% accurate in all cases.
6.2 A negative result does not guarantee that the test subject is free of the Covid-19 virus, nor does a positive result guarantee that the test subject has active, infectious Covid-19.
6.3 If your test results come back as inconclusive, you may need to be retested, in which case you will be charged 50% of the test price. All testing is conducted on this basis.
6.4 Test results and any comments alongside results are for information only. They are not a clinical diagnosis. They are not a replacement for a full and proper medical investigation and/or a doctor’s advice. Comments are based solely on the results in relation to what are considered normal ranges in the general population.
6.5 If you have any concerns at all regarding any aspect of your health or your test results, you should discuss them directly with your GP or a doctor.
6.6 Based on the results of your test(s) we may advise that you purchase a follow-up test or that you see your GP for further investigation or both. You agree that you are solely responsible for acting on such guidance; we accept no liability if you choose not to do so.
7. REPORTING REQUIREMENTS
7.1 We or our partner laboratories may be legally required to share certain information with Public Health England, or other governmental organisations, in relation to your test, including: personal information (e.g. name and date of birth); the result, whether negative or positive; and confirmation that the sample is one that the laboratory has tested for us.
7.2 All positive PCR and Antigen test results are submitted to Public Health England as part of the National reporting procedures.
7.3 The above information may be used as part of any test and trace service being operated by the government in your jurisdiction.
7.4 By accepting these Conditions of Use you agree to follow the guidance provided by us and our medical partners. We accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by non-compliance with this guidance.
7.5 By proceeding to book a testing appointment you accept the terms of this privacy notice.
8. CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
Please note that you will be charged an administrative fee when Cancelling or Failing to Attend Booked appointments as outlined below:
* Cancelling within 24 hours of Booking your test online or via phone: No administrative fee
* Cancelling with more than 24 hours notice from the time of your Appointment: £25 administrative fee
* Cancelling with less than 24 hours notice from the time of your Appointment: £50 administrative fee
* Failing to Attend your appointment or No notice given: £100 administrative fee
* No refunds are available if you have attended your appointment and/or samples have already been taken.
Refunds and cancellation requests must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and can take up to 21 days to be processed by our dedicated team and for funds to reach your account.
9. OUR LIABILITY
9.1 To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and all third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
9.2 All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
9.3 Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential (meaning circumstances which were not within our reasonable knowledge when you booked the test) loss or damage incurred in any circumstances including but not limited to: any issues experienced in relation to booking a test, non-availability of the testing services for any reason including but not limited to technology issues, the laboratory being unable to test your sample for any reason; test results not being made available to you within the stated turnaround time; you missing your flight or incurring any other loss as a result of any delay to our services, adverse or an inconclusive test result being returned, your failure to follow instructions provided to you in relation to sample collection or pre-sample preparation requirements, such as fasting; your failure to act upon our advice if we recommend that you seek medical advice or attention having taken a test; your failure to attend a pre-booked appointment.; loss or damage that is not foreseeable.
9.4 Liability for events outside our control. This includes but is not limited to failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by any act or event beyond our reasonable control. Our obligations under a Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the event outside our control. You may cancel a Contract affected by an event outside our control which has continued for more than 30 days. To cancel, please contact us at email@example.com.
9.5 Our total liability to you resulting from a Contract is limited to the total value of that Contract - meaning the price of the services you requested.
10. RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS
We may amend the Terms from time to time as required.
11. OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
11.1 Each of the paragraphs of the Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
11.2 You accept that communication with us will mainly be electronic. You agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
11. 3 If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under the Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
12. CUSTOMER SERVICE
12.1 If you are dissatisfied with our service please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make us aware of your complaint.
12.2 We will use best endeavours to confirm receipt of your complaint within 2 working days. We will always aim to resolve complaints in a timely manner, subject to circumstances, this will be within approximately 2 weeks. If further investigation is required, you will be informed of this and kept up to date with progress. Once we have completed our investigation, we'll write to you to communicate our outcome.
13. GOVERNING LAW
13.1 Please note that the Terms are governed by English law. This means a Contract for the purchase of services through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and we both agree to that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.